Friday, July 17, 2009

Shout Awards 2009 (17th July)

At 4.30pm my mentor Mr. Michael Christian Simon gives me a call inviting me to join his entourage to attend the Shout awards.

Got dressed and by 6.30 we left the Homegrown headquarters in Kelana Jaya. Ravi won the Best Dressed Award
Of course we had VIP invites
After a coupla traffic jams, we arrived @ Bukit Jalil where right next door MU was having their training session
With VIP passes we were taken to a room where they had a buffet (Fried rice, shrimp cocktail, whiskey, strawberry with choc dip, fried chicken etc...). Ran into Qi, Phat Fabes and Deborah Henry (who was extremely gorgeous)
From there I had a vague view of the crowd gathering below
We then proceeded to our seats
Pretty good view innit? Anyways, I liked Bunkface's and One Buck Short's performances. But it was Jaclyn Victor's night with her tribute to Michael Jackson.
We had a bit of dinner at A&W before we called it a night

No comments: